This BBQ Popcorn recipe is the perfect afternoon-time, movie-time, any-time snack!
So simple and easy to do, you’ll never buy the store stuff again.
Recipe courtesy of Shelley @ Shelley Good Eats
- Melt half of the ghee in a small bowl in the microwave.
- Stir through paprika, oregano, thyme, onion powder, and salt. Then set aside.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a large saucepan.
- Place two kernels in the ghee and you will know it is hot enough when they start to spin. Add in the remaining kernels and top with a lid.
- Once they start to pop shake the pot every few moments so that no kernels burn on the bottom.
- As the popping starts to slow down, remove from the heat, keeping the lid on for 2min for the popping to cease.
- Pour popcorn into a large bowl and drizzle over spice mixture.
- Use a large wooden spoon, or your hands to mix the popcorn ensuring it is all covered in spice mixture.