Chocolate Banana Mini Loaves
Another gluten-free chocolate-y treat from Sam@wholesomepatisserie
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Organic Times Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Times Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup ripe bananas (mashed )
- 3/4 cup Organic Times Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 cup Organic Times Rapadura Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1/4 cup Organic Times Milk Chocolate Drops (melted)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease a mini bread loaf pan with coconut oil or butter, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Gently fold dry mixture into wet until just combined and smooth, ensuring all lumps are gone.
- Bake for 25 - 30 min or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for 15 mins.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over each mini loaf.
- Serve and Enjoy!