With the warmer weather fast approaching, it only seems fitting to share this recipe with you all.
The days of jumping in the car and making a mad dash to the shops to soothe your ice-cream craving, are over!! By following this simple recipe and using your organic pantry staples, the end result will be the most delicious chocolate-y ice-cream at your fingertips.
Sprinkle our Little Gems over the top for the final touch!
Note – you will need to start this recipe a day ahead
- Pour in chilled cream and vanilla. Whisk well to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to chill for 4 hours.
- Just before the next step, melt chocolate drops in the microwave, in 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth. Set aside to come to room temperature. Stirring occasionally.
- Pour ice-cream mixture into a stand mixer with the whisk attached or keep in the bowl if using a hand beater. Turn the whisk on medium speed and gradually pour room temperature melted chocolate in a stream, increase speed to high and continue to whisk until peaks form.
- Transfer mixture into a large air-tight container or freezer safe bowl.
- Freeze overnight or until completely set.
- Top with Little Gems (Optional. But why wouldn’t you?)