Chocolate Jelly Popsicles
This fun and easy recipe is one to make with the kids this Summer.
Feel free to add more Rapadura sugar to your mix if you have more of a sweet-tooth.
- In a high-speed food blender, add milk, cream, cocoa and sugar.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds or until well combined and smooth.
- Place about 4 jellies into the base of each mould.
- Fill each mould half way up with the mixture.
- Transfer moulds to the freezer for 1 hour so the mixture just begins to set.
- Remove from the freezer and sprinkle another layer of the jellies into each.
- Fill up each just below the top with the remaining mixture.
- Transfer to the freezer and allow to completely set for 6 + hours or overnight.
- To remove, run each popsicle mould under running warm water for a few seconds at a time until the popsicle slowly and gently releases from their moulds.
- Serve and enjoy!