Chocolate Mug Cake
It really doesn’t get any easier than a serve of chocolate cake, made in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. BING!
- In a regular sized microwave-safe mug (1 1/3 cups/330ml capacity), place all dry ingredients and whisk with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, oil (or butter) with the fork. Mix through the chopped rocky road bar.
- Place mug in microwave and cook on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute. The cake should rise nearly to the rim of the mug, if it hasn’t, microwave for a further 20 seconds if needed.
- Remove mug and stand for 1 minute.
- Dust cake with icing sugar and serve.