There’s nothing more fun, quick and easy to do with the kids, than making your own icy-poles.
Mix them in with your own choice of fruits, veggies and dairy/non-dairy milks or creams. Of course, we’ve opted for a chocolate version by Sam @Wholesome Patisserie.
Creamy, decadent and smooth, melt in the mouth icy chocolate popsicles. Perfect for that hot summer heat!
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar and cocoa.
- Gradually whisk through milk.
- Stir through vanilla.
- Pour in condensed cream or milk, whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 6-hole popsicle mold, filling them up to the top.
- Place molds in freezer, freeze until completely solid, approx. 4-6 hours or overnight.
- To remove, run each popsicle mold under running warm water for a few seconds at a time until the popsicle slowly and gently releases from the mold.
- Serve and enjoy!