For a simple, fun & festive snack, give these Christmas Popcakes a go.
Perfect for homemade gifts, Christmas parties or even after school treats.
Thanks to our friend Rebecca from Secrets Organic Box.
- 150 grams Organic Times Salted Butter
- 100 grams Organic Times Rapadura Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp Organic Times Baking Powder
- 150 grams flour
- 100 ml milk
- Combine all cupcake ingredients in a bowl/blender and stir till well blended
- Place 12 cupcake paper cups into muffin tray and fill each cup equally
- Place in oven at 170c for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 mins
- Place pots of hot water on stove with metal bowl on top and heat milk chocolate over a high heat till melted
- Spoon the chocolate over each cupcake and spread across entire top
- Sprinkle with popcorn over top of chocolate while still melted
- Place a pot of hot water on store with metal bowl on top and heat white chocolate over a high heat till melted
- Drizzle over popcorn
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over white chocolate/popcorn topping whilst chocolate is still melted
- Eat and enjoy