Make this zesty delicious non-bake lemon slice with store bought Arrowroot Biscuits or by following our very own Arrowroot Biscuit recipe.
A great afternoon tea treat for the family or a fast and fancy slice to share with friends.
- 200g Organic Times Arrowroot Biscuits (see recipe link above)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 100g Organic Times Salted Butter (melted)
- 1 medium Grated zest of lemon
- Line a 9” x 9” square baking pan with baking paper, set aside.
- In a high-speed food processor, add biscuits, coconut, condensed milk, butter and lemon zest.
- Pulse until ingredients are well combined and mixture sticks together. Press mixture into lined pan. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add softened butter and lemon juice, using a hand beater, beat until smooth.
- Gradually beat in the icing sugar until thick and smooth.
- Spread icing over slice and refrigerate for 1 hour until set.
- Remove and slice into squares.