Overnight Oats Yoghurt Parfait
Kickstart your day with this healthy Oats and Yogurt Parfait recipe, courtesy of Candy@Nourish&FlourishSyd.
And by preparing your oats overnight, you’re guaranteed to save time in your hectic and busy morning.
Packed full of fruits, seeds and good fats, this superfood snack will have you feeling like a superhero.
Top it all off with a drizzle of our Molasses to add extra depth, sweetness, minerals and vitamins.
Enjoy this parfait any time of the day!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup choice; strawberries blueberries raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup almond/soy milk, or milk of choice
- 1 serving overnight oats
- 1/2 cup yoghurt of choice
- 1 small banana (sliced)
- 1/4 cup apples (diced)
- 1 tbsp Organic Times Blackstrap Molasses
- Mix all the ingredients for the overnight oats together in a bowl, smash the berries so that they blend in the oat mixture. Let soak overnight in the fridge.
- Next morning in a mason jar scoop in 1/3 of the overnight oats as a base, then layer on diced apples and 1/3 of the yoghurt.
- Top with another 1/3 of the oats, then banana slices and yoghurt.
- Finish off with the last 1/3 of the oats and yoghurt.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings and drizzle with molasses.