Pumpkin Scones and Pumpkin Soup on a cold day – hearty, healthy and delicious! Top it off with our organic and grass-fed butter.
Make them together to get the extra addition of pumpkin in your day! Pumpkin Soup Recipe.
Check out our fun and spooky Halloween Pumpkin Soup!
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC (400ºF). Line a baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and both sugars. Using an electric beater, beat butter and sugar together until well combined and fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Add mashed pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Gradually beat in flour until just combined.
- Prepare a lightly floured work surface or board.
- Turn dough out onto floured surface and gently knead until it forms a soft dough. Adding more flour if dough is too wet and not coming together.
- Pat dough into a round thick disc.
- Take a 2-1/2-inch round cookie cutter and cut out scones from dough. Place on lined tray. Repeat with remaining dough using up any excess dough.
- Bake scones for 15-20 minutes and until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on tray for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with butter or transfer to a wire rack to cool completely and serve later.