Are you interested in being a brand ambassador for Organic Times?
This is an opportunity to showcase our amazing organic products, while also sharing our story and what sets us apart from the rest.
This role will have you promoting OT and all our goodies in-store and at trade events, including The Good Food & Wine Show. You will be informing customers and store staff about the benefits of our products and what our brand represents.
This position is casual with approximately 1-4 store tasting per month. More during seasonal periods of Easter and Christmas (2-3 hours per store tasting) and 1-3 trade events per year (6-8 hours per day, 2 days per trade event).
To be perfect for the role, you’ll need to answer yes to the following questions:
- Do you have an appreciate for quality organic products and their benefits?
- Do you consider yourself a foodie and enjoy sharing food with loved ones?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years experience in face-to-face customer service?
- Do you pride yourself on being pro-active and believe you go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service
- Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy sharing positive information with others?
- Are you currently studying or working part-time and have the time for some extra work on the side promoting delicious chocolates, cookies and other items?
- Do you have a valid Victorian drivers’ licence and your own vehicle?
- Are you available to work week days and weekends?
If you are interested in this opportunity and answered yes to these questions, please send us your resume and a covering letter expressing your interest and suitability for this role to [email protected].
Please include in the subject heading “Organic Times Promotions Representative for Melbourne – Tastings (Casual Position)”
We look forward to hearing from you.