CHRISTMAS DELIVERY INFORMATION
To ensure guaranteed delivery for your area before Christmas Eve, please order by 2pm on the following dates;
- Melbourne – 2pm Tuesday 17th Dec 2019.
- Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Tasmania & Regional Victoria – 2pm Monday 16th Dec 2019.
- Perth, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, NSW & ACT – 2pm Friday 13th Dec 2019.
Online orders may still be made after this date, but we cannot guarantee delivery by Christmas.
We will be taking a short break for Christmas and the New Year. All orders made after Friday the 20th Dec 2019 will not be sent until our return on Monday 6th Januaray 2020.
We offer FREE Parcel Post delivery to the Melbourne Metro area if a minimum spend of $50 before shipping is reached. Automatically deducted at the checkout.
If you are based in Melbourne and wish to save on postage, a FREE ‘local pick-up’ option is available at the checkout. You can collect your online order from our office located at 30 Sydney Road Bayswater, Vic. No minimum order amount required, only available to online purchases.
All shipping costs are determined by metro and regional areas of each state, with the exception of Tasmania and Northern Territory that have the same charges state wide. See table below for cost and delivery time frame. Delivery time frames are business days and an estimation provided by Australia Post. If you do not receive your parcel within these time frames please contact us.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
You can track your order by entering the tracking number you were sent into the Australia Post website.
|Melbourne||$10 *Free for orders over $50*||Up to 2 days|
|Sydney||$10||2 to 3 days|
|Adelaide||$12||2 to 3 days|
|Brisbane||$15||3 to 4 days|
|Perth||$20||5 to 6 days|
|Tasmania||$15||3 to 4 days|
|Victoria||$15||Up to 4 days|
|NSW & ACT||$15||3 to 4 days|
|South Australia||$17||3 to 4 days|
|Queensland||$20||5 to 6 days|
|Western Australia||$25||7 to 9 days|
|Northern Territory||$25||7 to 9 days|
AN IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CHOCOLATE ORDERS DURING SUMMER
We want you to receive your goodies in premium condition, however our chocolates are extremely sensitive to heat. Please take the following measures for ordering chocolates during the months of October – April as we unfortunately cannot take responsibility for melted chocolate.
- Purchase a Hot Weather Protection Pack for a small fee of $5. Available at the checkout.
- We will not deliver to Australia Post parcel lockers due to the potential exposure to high temperatures.
- Please ensure you provide us with an address where someone will be present to receive your order, for example your workplace.
- We check the temperature of your area every day, if your city/suburb will be over 30 degrees, we may elect to hold off sending your order. In this case, we will email or phone you and notify when it will be sent.
- We can not leave parcels that include chocolates at your front door, thus risking exposure to direct sunlight or high temperatures. Please ensure you provide us with an address where someone will be present to receive your order, for example your workplace. Otherwise, Australia Post will will take your order to your local GPO outlet.
- We do not send chocolates to Northern Territory during these months, and has been advised so from Australia Post. Unfortunately only road transportation is available and parcels are exposured to the extreme conditions during transit.