We offer FREE Parcel Post delivery to the Melbourne Metro area. Postcodes between 3000 > 3207 are eligible and a minimum spend of $50 before shipping is required to receive this offer. Automatically deducted at the checkout.
If you are based in Melbourne and wish to save on postage, a FREE ‘local pick-up’ option is available at the checkout. You can collect your online order from our office located at 30 Sydney Road Bayswater, Vic. No minimum order amount required, only available to online purchases.
All shipping costs are determined by metro and regional areas of each state, with the exception of Tasmania and Northern Territory that have the same charges state wide. See table below for cost and delivery time frame. Delivery time frames are business days and an estimation provided by Australia Post. If you do not receive your parcel within these time frames please contact us.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
You can track your order by entering the tracking number you were sent into the Australia Post website.
|Melbourne||$10 *Free for orders over $50*||Up to 2 days|
|Sydney||$10||2 to 3 days|
|Adelaide||$12||2 to 3 days|
|Brisbane||$15||3 to 4 days|
|Perth||$20||5 to 6 days|
|Tasmania||$15||3 to 4 days|
|Victoria||$15||Up to 4 days|
|NSW & ACT||$15||3 to 4 days|
|South Australia||$17||3 to 4 days|
|Queensland||$20||5 to 6 days|
|Western Australia||$25||7 to 9 days|
|Northern Territory||$25||7 to 9 days|
AN IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CHOCOLATE ORDERS DURING SUMMER
We want you to receive your goodies in premium condition, however our chocolates are extremely sensitive to heat. Please take the following measures for ordering chocolates during the months of October – April as we unfortunately cannot take responsibility for melted chocolate.
- In order to protect your order and the integrity of our chocolate products we offer a cooling pack for a small fee of $2 at the checkout. See more information below.
- We will not deliver to Australia Post parcel lockers due to the potential exposure to high temperatures.
- Please ensure you provide us with an address where someone will be present to receive your order, for example your workplace.
- We check the temerature of your area every day, if your city/suburb will be over 30 degrees, we may elect to hold off sending your order. In this case, we will email or phone you and notify when it will be sent.
- We can not leave parcels that include chocolates at your front door, thus risking exposure to direct sunlight or high temperatures. Please ensure you provide us with an address where someone will be present to receive your order, for example your workplace. Otherwise, Australia Post will will take your order to your local GPO outlet.
- We do not send chocolates to Northern Territory during these months, and has been advised so from Australia Post. Unfortunately only road transportation is available and parcels are exposured to the extreme conditions during transit.
HOT WEATHER PROTECTION
Our cooling pack includes your items wrapped in a metallised bubble wrap and an iced gel pack to keep the inside temperature between 14 and 26 degrees Celsius. At Organic Times we believe in using sustainable practices wherever possible. Therefore we have put together some re-use ideas for our warm weather packaging. See below for re-use suggestions.
PACKAGING RE-USE SUGGESTIONS
Metallised bubble wrap: Use this to line a bag to create a thermal insulation when transporting perishable items from the market or health food store, or to a picnic. You can re-use it to post your own perishable items or even to post Organic Times chocolates to family or friends. The gel ice packs we use are 100% recyclable and accepted in your kerbside collection recycling bin. They can be re-frozen up to 7 times. Use these as an ice pack for extra cooling in your esky for trips to the beach or park or keep them stored in your freezer for an emergency ice pack.